Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Page Number on ALV List

Hi There,I have created a Program with ALV using Objects.The User will execute this program in Background Taskafter that, They will see it on Spool List.How can we achieve PageNumbers for the Spool Lists,when Program executes in Background Task?Thank...

Resolved! reuse_alv_block

Hi,i have the following scenario:in my report i call dynpro 100 . This dynpro displays two ALV´s (each one in its own container) and then if i double click on the 2nd ALV i call dynpro 101 where i display a 3rd ALV. By means of a return button i go b...

BAPI

Hi,I am having one issue , can any one give me suggestion.I am creating goods movement through BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE against prodution order. i require the remaining receipt quantity in order .

Tracing Function Call

I am trying to determine a function that is being called after right-clicking a context menu in BW.I can see on the status line that it briefly says "executing function..."I have tried using '/h', but it stops at the flow logic for the screen. It ap...

Resolved! function module

hai, i am getting the errors when i ma attaching the SAPSCRIPT to my function module.. kindly inform me if there is error i my statements used..FUNCTION ZSENDMAIL_SCRIPT.*"----""Local Interface:*"-------- DATABASE TAB...

Resolved! Customer master data

Hello,I would like to enter additional employees (partner role ZM)into the customer master data (sales area data) as easy as possile. I have tried to do it with transaction code SCAT but I had the problem that the new entry overwrote old ones. Could ...

Resolved! box Sap Script

hi all, i need a small help,i have to display a box in main window at the last page and after some data is displayed,i.e i have to set xpos and pos for the box dynamically how can i do it,plz let me know with some code.thank u,poins are awarded...

BAPI_HU_CREATE

Hi all,I'm dealing with packing functionality with reference to a shipment document (not delivery), which is made up of several deliveries.Since the packing activity will not be carried out on line by using the standard transaction VT02N, I found out...

Resolved! report program and workflow

i am writing the report program, in which i am selecting the person and his superior..i want the name of the function module so that i can pass these parameters to the function module..ii)the same function module should trigger the event in the workf...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.