Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

SAP Query - SQ01 and SQ02

Hi All,I have a requirement to user three tables TAB1,TAB2 and TAB3. As TAB3 is cluster table I am unable to use it in Joins. But TAB1 and TAB2 I am able to Join.Now, after TAB1 and TAB2 are joined then the result how can we make use of TAB3 in the q...

Resolved! F110 Email to be sent to Vendor

Hi ABAP Guru,I have issue while sent email to Vendor,For sent email I have used the BTE  SAMPLE_PROCESS_00002040  and copy that create a FM TYPE-POOLS szadr. *----------------------------------------------------------------------* *                  ...

Resolved! Activating CDS View With Parameters

I am currently developing a new report program and would like to use a parameterized CDS view.  However, I am having some difficulty activating the new view with parameters.Here are the particulars...Developing on NW 7.4 SP11Using Eclipse Mars w/ADT ...

Change IDOC status text

Hello All,We are using standard message type PORDCR1 for creation purchase order. PO is also created successfully which is fine.But when PO is not created, Idoc is going into error and when we open Idoc is BD87 there are multiple 51 status with diffe...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.