Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! regading function group

Hi everyone,can anyone tell me what is a function group. I know it contains group of function modules what the purpose of function group .We give a function group in table maintenance generator for a ztzble ,whats the purpose of it.Please let me what...

Resolved! Sy-CALLD function in 2005

hai experts,i want to know the difference between 46C and enterprise/2005 with respect to SY-CALLD function.my friend says in new 2005 system SY-CALLD now retains original value in call sequence. what is mean by that. Could you please explain me wit...

Resolved! Regarding Smartforms

Hi,When I was trying to pass the taxamount, freightamount and invoice amount to the smartform its giving me an error message saying that reference field taxamount unknown in form.. Will u please help me in solving this issue...ThanksVicky

Resolved! Internal tables and work areas!

Hello ABAPers,I had created a table type in SE11 and I defined a tables parameter in form interface of a smartformNow I am trying to create an internal table of that table type and populate data into that but it is giving error saying 'xxxxx is a tab...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.