Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

get cursor position

hi!i have written a table screen . when i reach the last line of the first page, i need the cursor to stand on the first line of the next page in the first colmun.i set the <table-control>-top line to 20 ( i have 19 lines per page) and the i use comm...

DO .... END DO problem

hi expertsI am looping like thisDo L1 times .... END DOnow the value of L1 is first fixed to 10 and after this i want to change the value of L1 inside the loop to 1... and then the loop should run only 1 time...Is this possible, I have tried this but...

Resolved! Purchase Order Change

Hi,Main Program: I am using <b>BAPI_PO_GETDETAIL</b> FM to fetch PO details and doing some formating and FM <b>BAPI_PO_CHANGE</b> is used to change PO. Testprogram : I created test program with the same data which i try to do in Main program and it i...

user command in trees

Hi all,I created trees which displays kunnr value of kna1 table.My requirement is whenever i double click on that kunnr it must display the sales document number from the vbak table for that corresponding kunnr value..how to use user command in tree...

Excel data to Internal table

I get an excel file. It might have variable number of rows everytime. I need to upload all the matnr( it has only one column) into an internal table . If i use the FM ALSM_excel_to_internal_table , i need to specify the number of rows .Then , how can...

EDI outbound

I am doing a EDI outbound for purchase order using message type as ORDERSIdoc type as ORDERS05My scenario is as such, a flat file will be having text information and IDOC number and I need to add the outbound idoc with this text information provid...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.