Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Submit report

Hi All, I have an ALV report and on the selection screen. I have a check on the user name(sy-uname) running the report and if they are 'Approvers'..the selection screen should not be displayed. These 'Approvers' are non-sap people so we dont want t...

help req regarding func group

I have ran in to a strange problem.I have function group which has been used for 90 tables in table maitenance.Now all the 90 tables are in dev and its working fine i.e table maintenance.when i moved few tables out of 90 into QAS and tried to do tabl...

Resolved! Change Sales Order

Hi,I need to remove a billing block from a sales order programatically. I tried using BAPI_SALESORDER_CHANGE. I had set the update flag for the sales order as well as for the billing block field. but the Sales Order doesn't seem to change. Any sugges...

GOOOAAAAAAAAALLLLL...

LAHM Philipp scores the first one for GERMANY.. what are you all doing here? go watch live <a href="http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com/06/en/w/match/template.html?id=1">FIFA</a>Regards,Suresh Dattilink correctedMessage was edited by: Suresh Datti

Resolved! regarding back ground job

hi,I have a program which includes a bdc code.when i run that program it will take me to mb1a i.e goods issue.i have to press enter each time for each and every item .Is there any way i can do this as background job. i haven't done anything related...

BAPI_PO_CREATE1

Hi, When i create PO using bapi,i am getting error message, if i have more then one Item in item table(POITEM). the error msg is "No instance of object type PurchaseOrder has been created. External reference:" and"Net price must be greater than 0". ...

Resolved! BDC PA-30

Hi all, My Requirement is to change the cost centre of all the Employees present in SAP system. In Tcode pa30 when you enter employee number , then organisational data , it will take to the screen where cost centre is present i have to change...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.