Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Thai Language

Hi experts Tities for the PopUp screen, window screen, subscreens,... including all the SAP standard screens the title messages is not displaying in the Title bar other than English Loginso I want to know that any Gui patches have to install , ...

SAPScript

Hi AllPlease tell me1.How to print a label in SAPScript?2.Each time I print a purchase order I want to give a number on that purchase order. Like for the first time the PO printed the Value is 1Next Time when PO is printed value is 2'''''''''''''''''...

Cheque Printing

Hi I need to handle a cheque printing process in my project.if i use the FBZ5 trancode. it accepts only one document no to print the cheque. but i need to pass the multiple document no Pls suggest meRegardsGanesh

BADI implementation

hi all,I have implemented BADI MB_MIGO_BADI for MIGO.One requirement I have done successfully.Now second reqd. is I want to generate the file with Document number which is flowing in IT_MSEG.I want to generate the file when the movt. type is 103.But ...

dynp values update

Hi,I have created a pov help for a field in the table control.The value is captured in the fm. Even the table dynpread is having the values.But it is not entering in the screen.Iam displaying the code . Pls help em out what i have missed out.PERFORM...

integer doubt??

Hi all,I am using as followsdata : num1(60) type c value 'what'.data: num2(10) type c value 'who'.in the o/p i will be getting num2 after 61 column..correct...how to get num2 after num1 just seperated by tab..how to remove empty columns..i want o/p a...

Different spools

Hello folks,I am having a requirement here. I dont have a clue how to proceed.I had developed a smartform which is basically an agreement form between a distributor and manufacturer.What I am doing in my print program right now is I am calling the sm...

Resolved! internal table doubt??

Hi all,How to count the records available for specific select-option in the internal table..e.g: select ebeln bukrs lfa1 from ekpo into table it1 where ebeln in so_ebeln. loop at it1. ekpo-ebeln, ekpo-bukrs, ekpo-lfa1, endloop.I...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.