Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Dunning letter

Hi,Please tell me how to do dunning letter. Is there any standard dunning letters provided by SAP in sapscripts, tell me the standard dunning letter name and print program for it.Transaction code for creating the dunning letter.Thanks,Ravi

Change log table

CDHDR and CDPOS are the tables which are used to log the changes which are happeneing, for eg it stored the transaction code, user, objectid, object name, description of the changes which has happened.if i made a change to a sales order, and the info...

Resolved! editable view

I copied view v_t001b to my own version, zv_t001b and created a table maintenance for it.All settings in the maintenace status are the same (Access: read, change, delete and insert; Delivery Class: C; Display/Maintenance allowed)However: in our QA (a...

language translations

Hi,I had done the language translations using se76 in sapscripts my form is not configured with the output type so i am running it through debugging i am changing the form name for the output type.i am not able to login in different languages since o...

The BAPI Explorer

Hi !Because there are often posts of the kind "... ist there a BAPI for..." I'd now like to post a little help for all who'd like to work with BAPIs.There a very good tool in the SAP-System. It's T-CODE is BAPI . It is the SAP-BAPI-Explorer.In this t...

Address_Query_in_SAP-SCRIPT??

Hi..Please tell me what exactly the FM--> ADDRESS_INTO_PRINTFORM do?As in SAP-SCRIPT, in the display of sold-to-party, sometimes I am getting the full country name instead of short-form(say Estonia and not ES) and at times I am getting only short-for...

Resolved! Saving file data to a Z table

HII have found various not on downloading or uploading a file(flat,excel or other) but all assuming that it is to be used in a internal tableMy question is does anyone know of a function or code that allows you to break down the file and save it in a...

Resolved! If a BAPI exists?

Hi folks,I want to know if there exists any BAPI go about doing the following which I am able to achieve with BDC.There exist set of rows in a excel file with close to 120 columns.matno1 orderqty1 unit1.....matno2 orderqty2 unit2..so on till matno20 ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.