Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

4.6c screen enhancement exit

Hi all,My requirement is that the customer needs a subscreen area to create his own customer-specific fields (arbitrary fields - not from any table)in a subscreen. The problems : 1) 4.6c doesnt support screen enhancement BADI's, is there any other al...

SELECT question.

Hi people, I don't have more choice to take out the selects from this loop. Now the question is if I insert the data of a select in a internal table when the loop is running like this: LOOP AT t_regup INTO wa_regup . SELECT usnam cpudt belnr s...

SAPSCRIPT OUTPUT ?

For a specific output type for a transaction , A SAPSCRIPT form is assigned . I need to make some changes to the form , so i copied the script to a zscript and after making the changes i want to test the output of the script . I created a print prog ...

need to change layout

Hi,Iam working with gp12n custom screen .Right now we have upload program for this screen .If i execute this program it will automatically upload the data in bsat layout.I have a icon in this for next layout if i click on this layout it will go for n...

Resolved! Function Module

Hi Friends,I have created a function module in SE37. I dont want anything in my Exceptions TAB, but there is already a exception and a short text in it which i had previsouly created. I want to delete it. I am trying to just delete it out and save. B...

F4 in ALV grid

Hi,I have created my own F4 help for a column (User ID) in ALV grid. Now I come across a problem. Upon clicking F4, it prompts me 'Only the first 5,000 hits are displayed'.I am not able to get full listing of User IDs, since only 5,000 hits are displ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.