Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! performance issue..help me out

Hi all,when i am checking the performance issue SE30..i am seeing the database time is 94%...how to decrease the database time and increase performance issue...for the below program...TABLES : ekko.DATA : lv_record_identifier(3) type c value '100', ...

events on user exits

Hi All,I have a screen in which tabstrip is there. If I enter data in first tabstrip and press enter, it has to appear in the second screen. I have to write the code using user exits. Can any one give me idea on this....Thanks,Ravindra.

Resolved! FTP Connection through R/3

Hi Friends, I need to handle file transfer between non SAP system & R/3 application server, in both way. This is to be handled through R/3. and it should be automatic i.e. we need this transferring pgm as scheduled one. 1. Is there any STD pgm to h...

Function Activation

Hi all,I used RS_FUNCTION_COPY to create a new copy of anexisting FM and then I used RS_FUNCTION_ACTIVATE on a function Module to activate it. It returns an error code indicating exception MESSAGE_SEND.But when i use SE37 to go to that transaction, i...

Purchase order query ??

Hi All,We have a requirement wherein, we have to check whether the goods delivered needs to be invoiced or not, based on the condition that if Production order is of some custom type denoting intercompany pricing & the accounting assignment category ...

SAP Memory

Hello All,Would like to know certain items like -1. Can we place an ZTable entries into SAP Memory?2. If we can, How can i read the entries available in SAP Memery record by record?It would be great if some related code is provided.....Regards,- PSK

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.