Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Table maintenance Doubt

Hi SAP GURUS,I have created a table and moved into QA.Later i have created a table maintenance under new request(transport) and moved into QA with func group zf1.Now iam deleting the table maintenance in DEV under new transport(say devk1) i.e with fu...

Resolved! Abap program

hi all,Can anyone tell me how to add my abap program to the application menu in the SAp system. So that users will be able to access and control the program via application menu. for ex: If I write a program to generate reports containing material ma...

Resolved! ALE Idoc s

Hi sap expertsI am working on ALE Idoc Interfaces. -Client1 Sender -Client2 RecieverI am able to send IDOCs MATMAS from Client1 to Client2.My requirement is to 1) Send an outbound IDOC data(MATMAS) to a flat file on client1(SENDER).2) Upload the ...

LSMW _ REcording MEthod

Hi All,Please let me know how to handle Table control in LSMW methods.In Recording how to handle or in Direct input how to hanlde?(In any method)Handling n no of rows and columns of table control , how can I do this?RegardsVijaya

Resolved! Distribution List F4

Hi,1. Anyone knows the search help available for distribution list, given a folder name?2. Or the table linkage for me to create an elementary search help?I know there are FMs available to achieve the distribution list, but I believe I can't incorpor...

alv tree report

hi!i wrote an alv tree report for notifaication.when i open the notification, i get document flow.when i stand on the notification or on one of the documents, i need to double click on them and the to get to the relevant transaction, but nothing happ...

hr-abap

can anybody tell me how to create and enhance an organisational assignment infotype .i created structure in se11 and infotyope is created and we need to maintain those in tables hoe to do that.ragards,phani.

Resolved! performance issue..help me out

Hi all,when i am checking the performance issue SE30..i am seeing the database time is 94%...how to decrease the database time and increase performance issue...for the below program...TABLES : ekko.DATA : lv_record_identifier(3) type c value '100', ...

events on user exits

Hi All,I have a screen in which tabstrip is there. If I enter data in first tabstrip and press enter, it has to appear in the second screen. I have to write the code using user exits. Can any one give me idea on this....Thanks,Ravindra.

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.