Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! table control in screen exits iw32 ?

Hi All,I am stuck at the below point -User creates an order from IW31 and saves the order. Now, until the 'user status' is set to release, user should not be able to make any changes to the existing line items. Program : SAPLCOMKScreen : 3020 I think...

mr22 by Advisor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Security roles cleanup

Hi, I am filing up for some one from SAP security in my team and my first assignment is to do security role cleanup. We have thousands of single roles(no composites in our system) and some of them are obsolete which can be removed without too much ...

Resolved! Marking deletion flag using SM30

we have a custom table and it has a field, flag for deletion.Now In SM30, if user tries to delete the records, the flag need to be set but the records must not be deleted.I tried using the event '03' (before deleting the data) but couldn't achieve th...

saradas by Explorer
  • 5 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! Calculated field - CDS

Hi Experts, I'm using the CDS in hana studio, I need to have in final report a custom field ZFIELD like this: IF budat => sy-datum AND budat =< (sy-datum + 30). ZFIELD = '+30D' ELSEIF budat < sy-datum AND budat => (sy-datum - 30). ZFIELD = '-30...

Resolved! Adding field in ME21N po header

Hi All,I have added field on ME21N on header level.I used below screen exitSAPMM06E 0101 CUSTSCR1 SAPLXM06 0101 Subscreen: PO headerand added fields to structure CI_EKKODB. Field is created on ME21N but table is not updating.can you please let me kno...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.