Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

OLE & Marshal static object

Hi Friends,I am writing some data to excel. Although I am calling Quit and Close methods of OLE2 objects and free ole2 objects, 'EXCEL' process is still in task manager. When the report is finish 'EXCEL' process is delete from task manager. But I wan...

SAP-SCRIPT_Query

Hi..There is a table VBDPR which I am using in one of my SAP-SCRIPT assignments.Actually I have a doubt, like there are certain z-fields in that table . My question is that Those Z-fields are populated in the print program of every form or will thos...

Resolved! dataset sample code

Hi All!I am having a .DAT file on the application server.Now i want to download into my internal tables using Datasets.The format of the data is as below..000123450987The first 4 places represent one fieldsecond 3 places represent another fieldthe la...

Transport Request

I have to transport a request from say Client 100 to Client 200. Can anybody let meo know the procedure? I have never done this before because this was taken care by Basis Consultants. I have released the request but I can't see any request in STMS t...

JETFORMS??

Does Jetform has its own design interface or THE jetforms command can be included in SAP SCRIPT too ???I dont know what the problem is : I have a SAPSCRIPT ( pointed to by the output type ) and when i open i see alll these commands ( of jetforms ^) ....

Resolved! Smartform - language translation

Hi,I developed a order confirmation smartform in English language. I maintained the language attributes in Form attributes as translate to 'All languages'. I heared that when we log into the system with different language ,say 'DE' for German, we mus...

search help (F4)

I am using the Function Module F4IF_INT_TABLE_VALUE_REQUEST to get Search Help on any field on screen.I am using Dynamic Field mapping (parameter DYNPFLD_MAPPING )to fill multiple fields on the screen. For the first time the Search Help shows the req...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.