Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Generating IDOCS from ABAP

Hi ABAP guru's, I have a RF based Programming Specification which states that "The functionality to send a Batch,HU and GR idoc to POMS is required after the sucessful GR".I have worked on RF based programming before but do not have muc...

Transfer Order using ALE

Hi, What is the program/transaction for sending Transfer Order(Message Type WMTORD) using ALE.What is the program/transaction for sending Transfer Order Confirmation(Message Type WMTOCO) using ALE.What is the program/transaction for sending Transfer ...

Resolved! number ranges in bdc

hi,how to maintain number ranges . can u describe the purpose of number ranges with example.i have to upload data from flat file which is having vendor details. but the vendor numbers are to be generated internally(in application server) in the syst...

Resolved! BDC problem

Hi friends,I am using tcode QA11/QA12 for usage descision.I am using a follow up action i.e after the transaction is saved a function module is triggered .In the manual mode its calling the function module , but when the same tcode is executed throug...

Resolved! Printing a Table in the Form

Hi Experts..I would like to print the box below like this in a Form..Plz any one can help me clearly with coding.____________________________________________________ServicePersonRateAmount|----7.6cm1.4cm-1.7cm--- 2.3 cm -_____________________________...

hr-abap

hi all, how to retrive data from cluster table can anybody send samole code.1.by using function modules cu_read_rgdirand the other is using IMPORT STATEMENT.WHAT MAKES THE DIFFERENCE.2.how to upload data into cluster table.payroll management.3.what...

Resolved! Upload Excel file through LSMW

Hi All,I am uploading excel data through LSMW migration. Transaction code is <b>QS21</b>. I configured all the steps in LSMW.Main Probelm is When i uploading text file (.txt extension) it is working fine and uploaded data properly, but when i try to ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.