Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

PO in PDF Format

Hi all, I want to view the PO O/P in PDF Format. The Layout is a "Z" layout.In case I'm using a "Z" report to call this layout.Instead of seeing the O/P in Sapscript O/P , I want to see it in a PDF Format. Any FM"s or any BAPI's or any Method...

IDOC Processing

Hi,it seems that my outbound IDOC is broken into several files when processing large amounts of data. How come?(Could it be related to the maximum number of segments in sequence ? What happens when the maximum number of segments in sequence is reache...

Resolved! Idoc Segment limit ?

Hi,Im creating a idoc type WPUBON01 with DOC_WRITE_AND_START_INBOUNDand im geting this :http://konstantan.no.sapo.pt/idoc.JPGThe segments in the folders are ok, but i dont want this 2 folders(segments 00001 segments 005854).is there any limit ? when ...

Regd : BAPI

Dear All, I need to know whether there is any BAPI or Function Module exists for Transactions like FCHR/FCH5/FF67 . My requirement is not to use BDC. So I need some FM/BAPI to solve my purpose. Awaiting your earliest repliesThanks in advancePradipt...

text description of condition

Good morning everybody:I have an agreement in VBO2, and the agreement have several conditions, each condition has some secuencial access, the brand, the family..., does anybody know how to obtein the text description of these tables?, my problem is t...

INVOICE LAYOUT

Hello Friends, Currently Im doing INVOICE(domestic and export) LAYOUT script. Please tell me how to capture and display header text fields in billing document(VFO3) and also tell me that table name and field names. Thanks in advance.MohanKumar.

E-mail Receiving

Hi all, is there any procedure of receving e-mails from outside SAP system to the SAP system , including the attachment. or is there any option on e-mail client to connect to SAP to do the above step.Thanks in AdvanceKishore Kumar Yerra.

bapi as dialog

hi i need a small info plz help me out, for methods of our own business object,we can have them as dialog or synchronus or return type,i would like to know more about the dialog type,how does bapis behaves in dialoug mode.please make me clear

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.