Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! ALV variant

Hi,generally we will pass program name to alvvariant-report while getting F4 functionality and saving.How to use variant-handle and variant-log_group incase if we have 2 variants on selection screen and 2 layouts we are handling in the same program u...

Resolved! Boxes in Sapscript

Hi friends,I have created a sapscript, in which I need a box. The window attributes are as follows : Left Margin = 0 CM Upper Margin = 7 CM Window Width = 20 CM Window Height = 1 CMIn the Window I want to draw box for the f...

Resolved! Tcode SOST ( SAPconnect)

Hi Abapers,In TCode SOST, i have some mails which has ERROR status, (In Red Color ), Before they were resending this mails manually, but my requirement is to resend this mails( which has status ERROR ) in background, so can u give me any ideas..point...

smartform query

Hi Expert,I got one error message in my print prog. I designed the form as per requirement but in print prog i got the error message that "unable to interpret "exporting". Possible causes of error: incorrect spelling or comma error."Anybody will tell...

Resolved! What is "Indexes" of a table structure?

Hi all,What is the usage if "Indexes", the button at the top right of the SAP table structure screen? My table already contain Key fields , does it help to prevent duplicate key if i create Indexes?What happen if my ABAP program make duplicate key? ...

kowong by Participant
  • 8 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.