Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Not able to send mail

Hi,I used the some of the function modules like SO_OBJECT_SEND and SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1.My program does not showing any errors its executing fine. But it is not sending any mails to the receipents which I have given.Please help me out.

Resolved! ALV GRID

Hi, Requirment is am using function module REUSE_ALV_FIELDCATALOG_MERGE to populate the data from the internal table . I have some fields in the internal table which shouldn't be displayed in the alv grid , How do i supress the fields using the...

Transporting address number

Hi Friends, I had created one vendor in TR3 and trasported to CR3 , when i try to change the values in CR3 it is displaying error that address number does not exist.Address number will be generated by system in TR3 , but how do i transport that to C...

Resolved! Copy a Form

Hi Friends,I have created a form using Screen Painter. It is working fine. But, now I require to make some changes in the same form. Instead of making the changes the same form, I want to take a copy of the form and do the changes in the new copy,...

find exit.

I need to put the check in MB21,i.e only those documents should be posted which have specified cost center,but there is no exit through which i can achieve this,and one exit MBCF0007 executes after the posting.How can i achieve this???Thanx in advanc...

Regarding MIRO Tcode

hi When posting invoice using MIRO Tcode,There is a field 'PO Text' at item level and also 'Text' Field at Header level in MIRO Tcodeafter data entered in MIRO and when saved , data entered at POtext field is not updated to Data base table.I checke...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.