Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 1 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

STandard Text in Smartforms

Hi , please help me out in how to get standard text in SMARTFORMS, as i am using function 'READ_TEXT', but at the time of executing the driver program , its giving error that , standardt text id object not available, do please reply back with answers

Resolved! Messages Type

Hi , Pop message -up appears (for message type MESSAGE i237(/........../pp): BUSY DOING GOODS MOVEMENT This should not require attention from the user. It should be an information box stating that it is busy and then disappear automatically when the ...

Resolved! smartform

Hi Experts,How to display some output on back side of each page in smartforms.For ex: Terms and conditions..That means each page contains back side and front side outputs.How can we do this?

BAPI Upload Excel to SAP R/3

Hello,i don't if this is the best place to put this topic, but here he goes.I have a excel workbook and i have 3 buttons, one to connect remotely to Sap, one to download a table from a RFC function e another to upload data to another table in a rfc f...

Cluster database problem

Hi,I am having a problem with cluster database looks like. What my program does is import from the cluster database INDX(AR) and inserts in a ztable. I am not finding some reference document numbers in the ztable. So I am wondering if there is way I ...

Help me ON report

Hi Every one.....my problem is in the standard program for Revenue Recognition Program SDERAV01 ....when i copied it as Z program and when i'm going excuted it won't fetching the values of physicalyear/ period VBREVAV-BDJPOPER...no of times i tried i...

How to avoid this output

I copied SAPMV75B to a Z program and editing it for some requirements. When only plant and material details are input on selection screen, I see the data is being written on output from subroutine FORM 020__001. I do not want this output and planning...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.