Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! select on BSEG-AUGDT

Hello all,I don't understand why i do this selection: SELECT hkont shkzg wrbtr dmbtr vbund augdt belnr INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE lt_bseg FROM bseg WHERE belnr = lt_bkpf-belnr AND gjahr = lt_bkpf-gjahr ...

Resolved! Dynamic Number

Dear All,In my BDC I haveperform bdc_field using 'ESLL-SRVPOS<b>(01)</b>' RECORD-SRVPOS.I would like to make (01) dynamic so that I can enter many service items.How can I introduce variable in place of 01.Thanks,Pra...

selection-screen condition

Hi,I am working with a report. This report has 13 selection criterias(13 select-options) out of which one is fixed with 'sy-datum'. My requirement is user must enter atleast one selection criteria other than the 'sy-datum' select-option i.e., there s...

Resolved! Regarding Dialog Programming

Hi All,I have some requirement in Module Pool Programming.<b>First i have to create a screen with 1 FRAME with several fields.Then below it i have to put a TAB-STRIP CONTROL with 3 TAB's.Then when i clik on Each Tab's i should be getting 3 diffrent T...

Resolved! internal table

hi,i have internal table records with three fields. only two columns are filled already. how to fill third column records.the condition ismatnr mtart maktx-ab100 xyzab110 xyzhow to fill third column.can we useselect single * stamtement inside loop...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.