Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

RFC function module

We require to communicate between SAP and Non Sap system through RFC Function Modules to fetch data through flat files. Will it be possible to give some sample code for creating Remote function module and fetching data from external system. It would...

sap script form pages

Hi, My client wants some text in the last page above footer.I have given if &page& = &sapscript-formpages&.include (some text)endifbut in debug when page is 1 formpages is 0.Any inputs in this regard would be appreciated.Thanks in advance.Syed

BADI: WORKORDER_UPDATE

HiI'm new to BADI's.I did download a few documents about BADI's.I want to execute a program after the process order are created/changed. Transaction code COR1 and COR2.I've searched in program SAPLCOKO for cl_exithandler=>get_instance, but could not ...

FM to update value into texts

Hi All!In VLO2N transaction under header --> Texts in which text elements are configured by the functional teams to enter texts corresponding to the delivery details.The info into these texts are generally updated manually.Is there any FM/BAPI to upd...

Resolved! background grid

Hi SDN,I have a ALV GRID report that can run on-line and background.In background I need to output the grid using call method grid->set_table_for_first_display – that’s okAnd print other list, i.e. I’ve two lists for one step in my job!How can I ach...

Variant transaction

Hi !I am trying to change the default of radio button group in tcode "PKBC" from Auto to empty. I am trying to do this using tcode SHD0 ( Variant transaction ) however the checkbox fields: Contents, W. content, Output only Invisible, Required, Techni...

CTU_PARAMS

Can any one explain the structure CTU_PARAMS where and how to use.MainlyWA_CTU_PARAMS-DISMODE = 'N'.WA_CTU_PARAMS-UPDMODE = 'S'.<b>WA_CTU_PARAMS-NOBINPT = 'X'.WA_CTU_PARAMS-NOBIEND = 'X'.</b>WA_CTU_PARAMS-DEFSIZE = 'X'.

Resolved! Databse Query related with SAP

HI our SAP system is three layered architecture 1. presentation 2. application 3. database say in my workplace we are using MS-SQL as database.Now i want to connect the second database (may be oracle or another MS-SQL etc ) into my application layer...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.