Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Resolved! Copy Structure SE11

Hello experts,It is technically possible to copy a structure like FAGLPOSBW with a t-code like SE11?If yes how please? Could someone provide me the steps to follow?One concern, I heard that this structure containes some hidden routines, how can i see...

Resolved! Module Pool

Hi,In my Module Pool program am creating a text field in my screen. Its length is 40 Char.Here I want my visual length of that text field as 10 Char but I must be able to enter till 40 Characters’. Example: In SE38, the visible length to enter Progra...

BDC Table control

Hi All,i am posting this question after searching the scn blog.i am using BDC for ME31K t-code. and in the last screen has table control. due to this only 17 entries are getting posted and then i get an error message saying the screen size is not eno...

MIGO error message

Hi all,Have a reqt to change material number in Line item data in MIGO Transaction.While attempting to do that through BADI, I am able to change it in the structure but its not getting displayed on screen. Getting system message as: BADI: Field MATNR...

Check for raised event

Hello everybody.I want to create a formula that uses different input profiles. The data is received from different service providers at dates that are not fixed exactly.So, the idea is to raise a different event for each input file from within the do...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.