Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

EXCEL upload into ITAB

Hi Experts,Iam trying to upload excel sheet data into ITAB.Excel sheet having 13,000 records.But in the ITAB iam receiving only 10,000 records.What might be the reason?How can i get all the 13,000 records into my itab? Here is my code. data: BEGIN OF...

Me22

Hi All, I am doing BDC of me22 tcode.. In me22 transaction there is a field EKPO-NETPR this field has to input enabled since i am updating this field also, But that field is input disabled thats why i am getting the error like 'Field EKPO-NETPR i...

"IN" in dynamic where clause

Hi all,Consider following code.TABLES: lfa1.DATA : i_lfa1 TYPE STANDARD TABLE OF lfa1.DATA : v_string TYPE string.SELECT-OPTIONS : s_lifnr FOR lfa1-lifnr.v_string = 'lifnr in s_lifnr'.SELECT * FROM lfa1 INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE i_lfa1 WHERE...

Resolved! SQ01 double click functionality

Hi everybody!I have implemented an ABAP query using transactions SQ01/SQ02. Now I would like to enhance its functionality by providing a 'drilldown'capabilty. I. e. if the user double clicks on the field MATNR of my query, transaction MM03 should be ...

Resolved! Enhancement FB01

Dear friends,I need to find an enhancement to tran. FB01 - Post Document, so when a document is posted in foreign currency the local or the document currency amount to be set to 0(zero). Usually this can be achieved with transaction F-05 / FBB1 - Pos...

selection screen prob

Hi,I wanted to use select option is my selection screen. I have to show the default date in my selection screen.I wrote the code as select-options: date for sy-datum default sy-datum.in initialization eventdate-low = sy-datum - 1.date-high = sy-datum...

Resolved! Submit Report.

Hi,I need to pass dynamic values to Submit (REPORT) Please see the code below.SUBMIT (L_REP) USING SELECTION-SET L_VARI WITH <b>ER_EBELN</b> IN <b>R_EBELN</b> AND RETURN.In the above statement is it possible to pass dynamic values instea...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.