Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SAPScript Query

Hi ALL,I developed a SAPscript program and form and attached them to the PO in NACE transaction. When I try to print from ME22 my program is not been called and some other program is been called which starts with SAP..Could u help me in this please.....

IDOC FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP

Hi,I'm creating idocs through FM IDOC_INPUT_ORDRSP.For some reason the FM is dumping. I'm on SAP 4.7. If I run the FM normally also it is dumping the same way. Could anyone tell me the reason, if they have encountered the same thing.The dump screen s...

Field content clearance

Hi all, In CRM when user executes a transaction (crmd_bus2000120 complaints) there is a field which contains value and being displayed on the screen after tcode executed,so my requirement is when first time transaction is executed there should no...

ALV report - User Command

Hi,I am doing a alv report using user command, It is going to dump. It is giving me the error "Field symbol has not yet been assigned". Below is my code.&----*& Report ZTEST07*&&----*&*&&----REPORT ZTEST07 NO STANDARD PAGE HEADING LINE-SIZE 650 ...

BAPI_PO_CHANGE

Hello Friends, I would like to know whether BAPI_PO_CHANGE and BAPI_GOODSMVT_CREATE works for subcontracting Purchase order change and GR creation process.i will be greatful if somebody can tell me how to use these BAPI for subcontracting ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.