Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

bdc -mm01

i recorded the transaction in SHDB while recording i have selected the views - basic data ,MRP1, MRP2,accounting. when i process the recording the views which i have recorded are not selected if i select the views manually i data not appeared on the ...

ALE interface

Hi, Can anybody suggest me... regardingwhile creation of partner profile in to R3 systemor one r3 second one is legacy...we have to maintain the partner profile explicitly ????in both the system....2> for using the model view distribute ? is there an...

storage location address regd

hai alli am working on STO invoice ,,in that i want to display the storage of the plant,,, i found the field like LFDNR is the sequence number for storage location,,this field available in table TWLAD,,, i want to know which table they are maintainin...

file type error

hi, iam developing a program to download data from SAP table to flat file using BAPI. when iam executing it is giving file type different error.pls help. this is code&----*& Report Z_RTP_I_INTERNALORDER*&&----*&*&&----REPORT Z_RTP_I_INTERNALORD...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.