Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Select-Options in CDS View

Hello Experts,We have recently migrated system to NW 7.4 SP08 on HANA. So basically am a beginner with CDS Views....Can you please help me create a CDS view with SELECT-OPTIONS...I don;t see a way except with parameters we can play around. Instead of...

Attach pdf to VF02

HiI have browsed around to find a solution for my issue, but without succes.I have pdf file on my SAP server (D:\usr\sap\DE1\DVEBMGS11\work\5010\9000000028_0003000155.PDF)I want to attach this pdf file into the existing invoice by using tcode VF02.Th...

Resolved! BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST Error

Hi All,We want to post the Enter G/L Account Posting / Customer Payment /F-02 through BAPI_ACC_DOCUMENT_POST. It is getting posted, but with different posting keys. So after searching in scn we have implemented BADI and passed Posting keys through Ex...

Resolved! Sidecar approach - usage of BAPI to read

HI All,As part of side car approach, we can use change the data retrieval logic in the custom programs and on custom tables using the secondary database connection.However when we use standard function modules or BAPI to read the data from standard t...

Madhu2004 by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

User Group org unit

Hi guys,I have an issue with user group (S_USER_GRP) when I create role in my dev system with SU01 or any other security T-codes that brings authorization object S_USER_GRP but some reason it doesn't show up as an org unit in my organization list ins...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.