Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! SELECT Statement

Hello everyone,I am trying to select some data from a database tabledepending upon the option the user chooses from theselection screen. There are three possiblities:e.g. SELECT * INTO CORRESPONDING FIELDS OF TABLE tsp01_tab UP TO 20 ROWS ...

Resolved! update Z table

Hi All!I am updating a table as below : UPDATE zsd_stock FROM TABLE i_zsd_stock.But my z table is not getting updated.The Z table is empty right now.Any specific things to take care of before updating.Please advise..RegardsPraneeth

BTE 1070/1080 for transaction FB05?

Hi all,We have used business transaction events to add an extra button on line item level (BTE 1080) in transaction FB01. Then, we used BTE 1070 to call a new screen when the users clicks on this button. This way the user can fill in custom fields wh...

Liesbeth by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

Uploading into Excel

Hi Gurus,I often used FM ALSM_EXCEL_TO_INTERNAL_TABLE or FM KCD_EXCEL_OLE_TO_INT_CONVERT to read data into an internal table. So I ought to know how things work. But I have a strange problem. My Excel sheet consists of 5 lines, 22 columns 1 header. S...

Resolved! dynamic date in a selection ???

dear all,i have a program which run follwing variable will have following valued_date1 = 22072003, d_date2 = 23072003variable are declare like thisd_date1 like vbap-aedat,d_date2 like vbap-aedat,select is build like this.Select VBELN POSNR into corr...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.