Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! dynamic screen problems

I have looked through some posts about screen, as my understanding, 1st, define a parameter with a user command, 2nd, in at selection-screen output, use loop screen to modify the screen, but how does it know which parameter it will trigger event for?...

bdc recording issue for xd01

Hi,I am passing data to xd01 screens using bdc call transaction. I have 4 tab screens( address, control, marketing, export, contacts). 1)When enter data in address and press ENTER on address screen, the data was going to Marketing tab thru BDC.2) but...

Resolved! lock table object problem

Hi all, i have a question of locking object. to lock a table, we use two functions to lock and unlock a table. if i use "insert**" clause to update a table, can the enqueue_** work too? someone told me enqueue_*** can oly lock write access to table w...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.