Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

BDC for test mode....

Hi, i am writing BDC for VK11 transaction. i have a check box in selection screen for test run. if i click on check box BDC should execute(for validations i.e if a condition record exist and if i run the same it will be overlap, i need to handle tha...

changing vbak field length .

hi,i got one problem.req is in vbak table one zfield there length is 3.i have to change it 2.that field is country.how can i change the length to 2 with affeting database table.ie is zfield added by append structure.any one suggest me what r the poss...

BADI/User-Exit for MD14

Hi,Our client wants to update certain data in PR while the PRs are created from Planned orders or after a PR is created from a Planned order.I've implemented BADI MD_PURREQ_CHANGE but while testing, the debugger is not taking to the break point.Thus ...

Resolved! Create string 'xxx'

Hi all,I need create string with char ' I try this:******************OBJNR EQ 'KSxxxx' DATA znak(1) TYPE X VALUE '27H'.CONCATENATE 'OBJNR' ' EQ' znak xxxx znak INTO objnr_m.******************But I dont use this syntax. In concatenate must be znak CHA...

smartforms window problems

I have three windows above my main window in my smartform. I want the three windows to only appear in the first page of the smartform. I have done that using 'ONLY ON FIRST PAGE' option. But since the windows are there on the page itself, there is so...

Screen Variant

Hi All,Can any of you suggest how to make a field mandatory in Screen Variant.For example in Tr.code VA01 on the first screen we have the fields OR type and Organizational data like sales organization ,distribution channel,division,sales office and s...

Resolved! Singleton in ABAP

Hi,1) I have created a class with its instantiation set to private.2) Declared a static attribute 'instance' in the class with TYPE REF to same class.3) In the class constructor checked if instance is initial if it is then created an object.if instan...

Repair in namespace

Hello,sorry for probably stupid question :).I have imported some package in our own namespace to custome r system and i would like to make some changes in objects in this namespace. So i filled an repair license key and wanted to make that changes. B...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.