Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

module pool program

hi friends,i am using 3 radiobuttons in a screen, i select first button then display the two fields company code, customer, when i select the 2 radiobutton then display the vendor in place of customer same screen, how to over write vendor in place of...

Resolved! Encrytion Function

Dear all,Good day. Apparently, I am developing a download program (namely ebanking program), where I'll retrieve all the necessary FI data from the system and download into my local file (with .txt extension). However, I may need the downloaded file ...

SAPSCRIPT fontsize scale possible

Hi Scripters,someone told me stzaring from a certain release of printer driver you are free to scale your fontsize.We use a ZHPLJ5SI (modified HPLJ5SI), I tried 11pt HELVE but it looks same as 10 pt. The department does not want 12 (used in the past)...

Clemenss by Active Contributor
  • 6 replies
  • 0 kudos

User lock

Hi,We are experiencing the problem with one of the user configured as service type.But the problem is if some body tried to login without knowing the password , it locks the user account.for ex: CA_AUTOSYS or DDICWe have many batch jobs running under...

Resolved! ALV problem>

When I use REUSE_ALV_BLOCK_APPEND & REUSE_ALV_BLOCK__list_display i am not able to give subtotal and also not able to sort.Please help me,,iam stuck with my program.can anyone explain with example?thankss

Condition_Record_Doubt??

Hi..I am trigerring ALE (in my case, for Shipment document)by condition technique method (Defined my own output type).In the analysis of the output type for my shipment, I found that in some cases one of my fields of the condition record is not getti...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.