Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Restriction of client

HI All, Is there possible in SAP Restriction of client.Ex:-Suppose in EID100 client only five user can can login.If Sixth user tries it will show a error message that U R not Authorize person to login.Any one help on this regards.Thanks.Singha

Sort on Internal Table

hi,I am new to ABAP. This is an Inbound ABAP Proxy written for XI implementation.Trying to do a SORT on 2 fields in the table on the resultset row based on a field in <b>wa_data_records-FTL_TimeStamp</b> and <b>wa_data_records-FTL_ActionType</b>. Try...

FM - Read_Text

Hi all, I am using Func.Module Reae_text, in which i want to display all the lines whatever is there in the text tab, should be displayed as a paragraph. I am using the following code which displays only the last line. CALL FUNCTION 'READ_TEXT' EX...

script

Hi everybody plz help me with followingas given below i got technical description in FS i have to display the following in Script form plz give me the code for that just the select quirie and how to display in the formmainly for material description ...

Resolved! Parameter ID on user profile

Hello Experts, In user Profile I am seeing a tab parameters and it has got parameter ID and values.1. I just want to know what is parameter ID and Parameter Value. I know what is SPA and GPA is that the same ?2. And how to create/find the paramet...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.