Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! About SAP Notes

Hi All,I have doubt here,Current System is : 470 Highest Support package : SAP_APPL - SAPKH47022OSS Notes No. 881014 said :Support Package : SAP_APPL Rel. 470 SAPKH47025Correction Instr. : --- Validity Details : 470 - SAPKH47024--- Prerequisites ...

MATMAS!

Hello all,I have a requirement here to update the plant specific prices of the material.<u>Here is the flow:</u>A file will be generated from the source system with all necessary fields (still to finalize what the fields are....right now we are think...

Screen Exit for LT12

Hi Folks, I need a help regarding Screen Exit for LT12 Tcod.My requirement is to add a screen for Serial Number Keyin for a material and confirm the TO.I try to find an Exit and a Badi where i can put my Custom logic which updats the Serial Number i...

Print Error

When i insert a image of bmp format into the purchasing order form ,the system can't print the page what is the image in .The error message:PCL XL errorSubsystem:IMAGEError: InternalError 0x18Operator: BeginImagePosition: 4574Who can tell me what is ...

Resolved! sub totals in alv

hi,i wrote a code in abaphr for employee cost analysis in alv grid which was sorted by cost center.but i need to get the totals for each cost center in the alv grid(sub totals)can u please tell me what changes needs to be done in my codeREPORT ZFINA...

Workflow scenario....

Hi,I am trying to go through tons of material provided for workflow on web. But none to satsifaction.To get an essence of workflow, I would like to create a workflow which will send me an email on my SAP userid as soon as I create a sales order via ...

Resolved! Generic Insert in DBTAB

Hi Gurus, i have a difficult question, and i currently do not know how find a solution. I would like to add a entry in a database table, but i only know the name through runtime. So my insert should generic. I am able to create the Structure type of ...

Pricing routine

Hi! Gurus... In a pricing procedure i want to copy the value of one condition type to another condition type. Can I hardcode the condition type I want to copy from in my routine and put it against the 2nd condition type in ALT.CL.TYPE column or I hav...

Resolved! RFC FM not working

Hi,We are running a transaction from SEM into R3 through an RFC call by passing a table through Function Module (table has necessary information for running the transaction).SEM version is 3.1B and R3 version is 4.7When RFC call is made with a <b>dia...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.