Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

List Box Problem

Hi All , I'm facing a problem while dealing with List Box . I have created a I/O field with the LISTBOX property set to 1 . (That means I have a list box on the screen ) . I'm uploading values through VRM_SET_VALUES . But the problem is whenever ...

SAP Script

Hi all,In SAPScript, i am displaying Quantity &RM06P-PRMG1(Z10)& - using std Medruck.If the value given is 20, it should be displayed 20.000 (3 decimal). Instead its displaying 20.0000 (4 decimal).Expecting Reply.

Resolved! SmartForms

Hi All,I need to create four pages in SmartForms out of which last two pages should have a red bar of 1cm (more or less) on both the sides of vertical edges.Points will be awarded for useful answers.Thanks in advance.Sunanda.

modify itab

i get err ay modift why?here is the codeLOOP AT imseg_mkpf_e ASSIGNING <ls_imseg_mkpf_e>. IF <ls_imseg_mkpf_e>-shkzg = 'S'. sum_s = sum_s + <ls_imseg_mkpf_e>-menge. ELSEIF <ls_imseg_mkpf_e>-shkzg = 'H'. sum_h = sum_h + <ls_imseg_mkpf_e>-meng...

Resolved! About SAP Notes

Hi All,I have doubt here,Current System is : 470 Highest Support package : SAP_APPL - SAPKH47022OSS Notes No. 881014 said :Support Package : SAP_APPL Rel. 470 SAPKH47025Correction Instr. : --- Validity Details : 470 - SAPKH47024--- Prerequisites ...

MATMAS!

Hello all,I have a requirement here to update the plant specific prices of the material.<u>Here is the flow:</u>A file will be generated from the source system with all necessary fields (still to finalize what the fields are....right now we are think...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.