Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Select + Performance

Hi alli want to ask which will have good performance.if i will select then delete the records with LVORM is X or when i will select by setting lvorm eq 'X' in where clause. 1) Select matnr,pstat,lvorm from mara where matnr in S_matnr. if ...

Smartforms with text type DOKU

Hi,I would like to display a text in a Smartforms. This text is a standard include from the QM module. The name is QM_QCERT_GENERAL_TEXT.Inside this text, when I display the content in the transaction SO10, there is the code :INCLUDE QM_QCERT_GENERAL...

Resolved! User processes

Is there any way to know what process is executing a user o even debug the program is being executed currently.I would like to know if it is possible to know the results of all processes executed by a user in the current sessión or even in the last u...

me21n and F4

Hi. I have a such task:in tr. me21n I need modify search help to field Kind of an estimation. this sh must works in combination with some data that i can get by BAdI ME_PROCESS_PO_CUST ( MATNR and PSTYP).But I don't understand how do that.

SAPScript Query

Hi I'm new Scripts,facing the problem with BOXes and titles.This it header window info.The Box contains four fields and fld values.like thisfld1 title fld1 val fld2 title fld2 val fld3 title fld3 val fld4 title fld4 valbut the problem is fld2 title ...

Resolved! URGENT : RFC from SAP

Hi Experts, I have a VB Application(EXE) which gives me a price value. Now i need to call that EXE and import the value and use it in my SAP-Report 1) How do i call the VB EXE and get the value. Can we do that using RFC . 2) Where should i sto...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.