Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

function cs_bom_expl_mat_v2

hello all,i use this function in report,and when i use it in my report it bring me 65 results,and when i use it with transaction se37 and write the same data there it bring me 165 results.is anyone know if there is a must fields that i need to fill?t...

ALV Subtotal text

Hi,Iam displaying an ALV report which includes Total and Subtotals.Iam giving Text for Total and Subtotals.But in ALV report iam getting Totals text ,but Sub totals text is not diplaying.How do we achieve this?Iam using the code,still iam not getting...

Totals in smartform

Hi,I have developed a smartform with 3 pages. Page 1 calls Page 2 as next page and page 2 calls itself (page 2) as next page, recursively. Page 3 has terms and conditions.Now the problem is that I want to have the total of the Purchase Order on the l...

calling new session

hi Friends,i am using the FM ABAP4_CALL_TRANSACTION' STARTING NEW TASK 'TEST' for calling new session FK03 tcode and Skip the frist screen, i have passed 2 parameters lifnr(LIF) and bukrs(BUK).This Values coming with NEW session, but in FK03 frist sc...

Resolved! ALV Top-of-page

I'm using CL_ALV_GRID to create a report. With top_of_page and print_top_of_page events I can catch Top of page to ALV view and TOP for print report. But, I have a list (With 40 records, For example) and when print_top_of_page event is raised I don...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.