Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! posting period problem

Hi Experts today on 1 auggust 2006 .. month changed and after change in our system .. whenever i m going to post any delivery it's generating an error .. " Posting only possible in periods 2006/01 and 2005/12 " The posting date entered is not with...

Resolved! Help with INNER JOIN

Hi All,I am using the following INNER JOIN statement, which takes a long time.Can anybody let me know how to fine tune this statement.SELECT amtpos bmatnr bmtvfp bwerks bdismm bbeskz bplifz bdisgr cpstat cmtart cbrgew cnormt IN...

Resolved! Table control in Screen

Hi,I have designed an interface like SM31 to maintain a Z-table. My requirement is that I don't want to make Key fields input-enabled until user want to insert a new record and when user clicks on button in toolbar to insert a new row in table contro...

Resolved! String problem

Hi,i have a variable like this :DATA l_c type char2.This variable can receive 1 or 2 characters, for example :l_c = 'C'.or l_c = 'CA'.In first case, i'd like to have a space at the end like 'C '.How can i do this please ?Cheers

Resolved! problem in data type f.

Hi all,where <b>a is menge data type quan</b>i declared <b>b as type f</b>.i have values a = .2b = a.then my b = 2.000000000000000<b>1</b>E-01if a = .5b= a.then my b = 5.000000000000000<b>0</b>E-01observe the difference in bold .Its creating lot ...

Resolved! currency conversion..

Hi All..Can someone help how i can convert foreign currencies to USD ...Please help me with a Function module that do not have any issues with any decimal places after conversion or the right one to convert a foriegn currency to USD ..Appreciate your...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.