Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Hello Gurus!!

I want to replace the unwanted characters in the string by space and i want the total count of the string excluding the spaces.For example if a string contains 18 characters and i have passed only 10 characters and now i want the total length as 10 o...

SAP Script

hi,Can anybody tell me how to Debug SAP Script and its print program.Also can anybody just tell me howtrouble shooting is done in general,in SAP Scripts..plz provide your valuable advice..

hello SDNs

i have problem with coding for the below data. please help me in this regard.3* 1 = 00033* 2 = 00063* 3 = 00093* 4 = 00123* 5 = 0015See below the structure of local file__________________________________Name Cod name N...

Smartform to PDF Conversion

Hi All, I am using the following FM to convert my smartform output to PDF and to Send mail.CONVERT_OTF_2_PDFSO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1everything is fine. But Logo is not been displayed in PDF. when i try to open the PDF, displaying the message 'e...

Resolved! Function module

I have an internal table which has three fields. for example,Table name | filed | Valuevbap | matkl | 62mara | matnr | 1000000023kna1 | kvgr2 | 04I want to find out the description of the value filed. Mea...

SMARTFORMS--ADDRESS WINDOW

HI EXPORTS,I AM WORKING ON SMARTFORMS. I NEED THE SHIP VIA(ADRC-NAME1) AND THE CONDITION ISGet ADRNR from VBPA-ADRNR where VBPA-VBELN = VBAK-VBELN, VBPA-POSRN = ‘000000’ and VBPA-PARVW = ‘TF’. (Carrier). From ADRC, where ADDRNUMBER = VBPA-ADRNR.Ple...

Transport of Role Cancelled

I am having problems transporting derived roles from DEV to QA. We are using SRM 5.0 and we are transporting a CCM role with personalization. At first it was not trasnporting the profiles and the personlization changes to QA. After we went to tran...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.