Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

Resolved! History tables

Hi All,I am making change in one Shipment Document(Tcode VT02N) and saving it. My requirement is to compare current entries and previous entries made in the particular document. How can I compare the entries? Please guide me on this.ThanksJaison

SMARTFORMS-CALCULATIONS

HELLO EXPERTS,I WANT TO PRINT TOTAL NON GOODS WITHOUT VAT.THE CONDITION IS . Total Goods v/o VAT is a summation of VBAP-NETWR for non-service items (Goods are HW, SW, Media and anything else you can stick in a box. Non-Goods are services, freight, s...

Resolved! Variables problem.

1). I have value ...123.sometimes values is like ..123.How to count number of dots (.) in that variable.2).One more thing is I am using DATA :lv_var1(6) TYPE c,lv_var2(6) type c,lv_var3(6) type c.( because in my SAPSCRIPT data is coming thru struc...

SAP Script Issue

Hi all,I am facing an issue with the SAP script alignment.I have to display in the output both English and Chinese text with right aligned as eg: ABC corp ABC总公司 but on output the alignment of the Chinese characters is affect...

Resolved! Idoc to ztable

HiCan some one help me in how to get data from IDoc to Ztables? Please brief me with some basic steps or plz refer me to some documents related to it or previous threadsThanks in advanceGopi

tabstrip control

Hi experts,Iam working on Dialog programming.I have one button & one <b>Tabstrip</b> control on the screen.My requirement is,If i click button, the tabstrip control should <b>visible</b>.If i click again the tabstrip control should <b>invisible.</b>C...

Resolved! Filter in ALV GRID report

Hi Friends ,I have a ALV GRID report , and problem is , the filteris working for certain line items and for other the filter is failing to filter and this has to be solved my me as soon as posible .Kindly help me solving me this issue.RegardsAnil

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.