Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! tables

hi frnds, is there any program or trans.code to get the tables affected by running a trans.code ... eg. tables affected by MM01 trans.code... in SAP versions < 4.7 we had the trans.code SE49... but the same is not available in version 5.0 points assu...

Resolved! SELECT

Hi, The following codes did not make the SELECT work. Both l_vbeln and l_psonr has good value to call the vbrp table. The sy-subrc = 4. Any idea? I appreciate your help.Thanks,Helen DATA:l_vbeln TYPE vbrp-vbeln, l_posnr TY...

Quality Certificates

Dear all.We want to generate a quality certificate for finish product A(1000663) was produced from components B (1000974). We need andexpected that characteristics data from the inspection of component B(1000974) must be printed on the certificate fo...

HU update using BAPI

Hi,I am trying to do a conversion program for changing the Inbound Delivery with the packing details by providing HU details(external number assignement)...Here i have tried with the BAPI "BAPI_INB_DELIVERY_CHANGE"...but using this bapi we couldnot a...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.