Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Kill viewer-application

Hello,Can anybody tell me the syntax to kill a windows application (an application to view archived documents) in an ABAP program. The class CL_GUI_FRONTEND_SERVICES has only a method to execute an application, but not to stop it.Probably it will run...

SBWP ALV grid layout settings

<b>Case:</b> <u>Add one value OR option in the layout setting->change layout box in ALV grid.</u>In SAP business workplace(Tcode SBWP) Menu path Inbox->Activities when we select this a ALV grid displays, here on the ALV grid when i click the layout s...

Resolved! Supress message in BDC

Is there any way by which we can supress a message while doing a BDC in background . mm02 , i have to change a value and the system gives a message when i try to save it , That is a status message (green ) , I hit the enter again it lets me save it.....

Resolved! application log sace

hi i am saving messages to application log.i have data containng Sale orders.for each sale order application log has to create.then put messages into each application log.but while savin allication log using 'BAL_DB_SAVE' FM .following error has come...

smartforms

hi am new to smartforms , so can any body send me objects in smartforns.and the client reqirments like in smartforms ,we have to develop from scratch or is there any standardforms r there.give me some exaples.and how to we decide how it is it is sma...

script alignment problem

hi to everyoneplz help me in this issuehow to get alignment correct. iam facing problem for amount figures if hte amount value is more it is affecting all the other fields of the out put.how to align the amount fields without affecting other fields i...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.