Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

ALV check_changed_data

Hi,I've used the method call check_changed_data from ALV to retrieve the changed data within the ALV.However one of the editable fields in my ALV is a date. So upon entering an incorrect date i'm not able to retrieve the latest data change from ALV.A...

Extra Bank data

Hi allI am using class CL_ERP_VENDOR_API. I use this class to create an vendor.For the most part all the data which i want to set into the vendor can i set via the methods of this class.But for the Bank details i would like to enter also the address ...

EXIM in EHP7

Hi Can anyone tell me the features of EPCG License capturing in  EHP 7 package.Whether SAP has addressed  EXIM in EHP 7?I need to capture EPCG license in SAP and consume the value of license while exporting.Reg,Antaa21

Resolved! select join statement bad performance

Hi all,I have a select statement below;select * into table itab from ekpo as a             inner join ekbe as b            on a~ebeln = b~ebeln and a~ebelp = b~ebelp             inner join rbkp as c            on b~belnr = c~belnr and b~gjahr = c~gja...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.