Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 11th, 2024

ITEMSBack to basics series on CAP Node.js - 10th episode Live stream series playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL6RpkC85SLQBHPdfHQ0Ry2TMdsT-muECx Capire documentation: https://cap.cloud.sap/docs/ SAP Community Challenge (SAP Build), Week...

thumbnail.png
qmacro by Developer Advocate
  • 0 replies
  • 0 kudos

SAP Developer News, April 4th, 2024

Podcast: SAP Developer News April 4th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONApril Community Challenge – SAP Build AppsDaniel Wroblewski’s blog: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-builders-discussions/april-citizen-developer-challenge-sap-buil...

thumbnail.png

Date fomat

Hi , i have small problem with date format ,now how iam getting is yyyyddmm.i need a small change in this the formating ,should be like mmddyyyy.was there any seperate Fm abailable to solve this issue .Note : initially the date formating was c...

Resolved! script

hi frnds, i have copied a std layout to 'Z' layout... but im not able to alter the dimnensions of the windows even though im in the change mode...points assured to all replies....regrds,Madan...

Resolved! select quirey

Hi expertsplz help me in writing select quiries for the following given specificationsAll the tables and fields are given for ur informationplz help 1.Batch # (Lot No.) AFPO- CHARG CHAR 10 The Process Order(AFPO-AUFNR) passed by the transaction w...

Resolved! Select Option Validation

Hi,I have one Select-Option validation to do!I have decalred on select-option as <b>S_AUART FOR VBAK-AUART.</b>Now for the above i have to do validation as:I have to allow only display of <b>ZB1, ZB2, ZB3</b> <b>AUART</b> values. Else i have to give ...

splitting a string

Hello,i have a string in this form,ABCDEFGHI 123456-23 , from which i only want 'ABCDEFGHI'. Is their any SAP method or string function which cuts the string to the point where a number starts.Thanks..Shehryar

smartform

i've created a smartstyle and 've used this on the text written in the text node. i can see the indents and spaces, font change, color change that are created but i cannot see the font change.

Resolved! Query

hi friends,Could u please send me the details how can we write this type querySelect the Characteristic Value (AUSP-ATWRT), where the Internal characteristic(AUSP-ATINN) equals ‘AVE_TABLET_WEIGHT’, the Class type (AUSP-KLART) equals ‘023’, and the Ob...

Fill Internal table

Hello,in my program i can't fill and send contents of my internal table. my code looks like this:...TABLES: MKPF, MSEG.TYPES: BEGIN OF ST_2, F_1 LIKE MKPF-MANDT, " For MKPF~MANDT, F_2 LIKE MKPF-MBLNR, " For MKPF~MBLNR,etc ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.