Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! SAP Script

hi frnds, I have defined 3 main windows... main 01, main 02, ....... how do i pass these names in the fun. module 'write_form' for the parameter 'window' ? points assure to all replies..regards,Madan..

Resolved! doubts reg smart forms

Hi all,i need to declare a n internal table for smart form.q1)I need to declare it in form interface -tables or in global data of global definations.q2)Can anyone tell what should be declared in form interface and what shouldn't be declared and same...

code error

friends, hope u r well and doing good at yr places.this is jain as bw consultant not having much knowledge of abap progrtamming. could you please suggest me , i am getting a error from following prog.Report Ztest.data: ztest1 type standard table of p...

Select Options Problem

Hello All,I'm facing a strange issue regarding select-options.Initially I was using like this, MOVE: 'I' TO r_wildcard-sign, 'EQ' TO r_wildcard-option, '++++++++++B' TO r_wildcard-low. APPEND r_wildcard.SELECT * FROM mara INTO TABLE gt_mar...

Resolved! Sending Attachement in mail

I am trying to attach two excel sheets from the application server as a part of the mail. I have tried doing it with the function module SO_NEW_DOCUMENT_ATT_SEND_API1But i am ending with only one attachement, that too thru list. Can any body please h...

Resolved! Transport Screen SAPMV45A 8459

Hello,I change some Zfields in screen 8459 from user*exit SAPMV45A but not all modifications are transported to test system. There are others program that should be activated? In the program version it is displayed the corrected transport time.In the...

Scripts-logo

Hi All, I have uploaded a LOGO(Tiff) i have converted it to stnadard text using RSTXLDMC and then uploaded in Dev.Clent and it is reflecting Successfully in printpreview. When I have moved it to Test Client I'm unable to see the logo.Can any b...

Resolved! Shut user off the system

Hello all, I have a strange requirement. I need to run a job which will check if any user is logged into the system and if so i need to close his session permanently.Basically i need to provide the same func as the SM04 transaction.Would be o...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.