Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

User exit - availability check

Hi,When a sales order does availability check, it takes the stock transport order, as per the configuration, into account and confirms the quantity in the schedule line. However it is not taking into account, the batch in the stock transport order an...

Shiva_Ram by Active Contributor
  • 2 replies
  • 0 kudos

BDC to MIRO Transaction

Hi All,I am trying to do recording for MIRO transaction but when i record with multiple no of invoices (more than 10 as the default size of table control for POs is 8)the entries from 9 onwards are overwriting on entries 1-8 leading to loss of data.I...

Transaction SE30 usage

Hi,I am trying to analyse the CPU time taken for a "DO" statement using SE30.I want to compare this with the CPU time taken for a "WHILE" statement with the same logic.But when I execute for the "DO" statement multiple times I am getting different re...

widening cast

Dear All,I am facing one problem in widening cast.can somebody explain widening cast with example.i have written one sample code which is giving run time error .when i am trying to pass the subclass ref to superclass,its giving runtime errorThanksSag...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.