Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Equipment BOM

Hi ABAP Gurus, I want the name of the <b>object name </b> that is used for creating an <b>Equipment BOM</b> using <b>LSMW</b> <b>Direct Input Method</b>,Can anyone please help me on that.Thank you,Sankha Bhusan Chakraborty.

Resolved! Table Memory

Can anyone tell me how do I calculate the internal database memory required per record of a given table? A rough estimate would do. I am thinking that adding up the memory required by each field can be construed as memory required by a single recor...

Resolved! Uppercase conversion

Hi all,i have a requirement wherin the user enters the values in lowercase letters for the address fields in the customer creation which needs to be converted to the uppercase.i tried using the command TRANSLATE (in the user exit include).but when i ...

Resolved! Smartforms

Hello Friends,I have created a smartform and have a print program for the same in SE38.However is there a way to find out the name print program if i know the name of the smartform.Thanks and regards.Shejal

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.