Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

Dynamic SQL query

Hi Experts,I am displaying a particular record of a table attached to a Transport Request. Based on a transport request, I am generating its list of objects and tables attached to it. Now I need to display a particular record of the table based on it...

Smartforms Document

Hi Gurus,I've been asked to develop smartforms from the scratch and there are lots of complexities.Please anybody send me smartforms cook-book or some gud docs which contains some solid information and also step by step example and which is detailed ...

business connector testing

Hi all,We have a function that does a post goods issue, which is called via the business connector. If I execute the function through the business connector, I get an error which is raised in the function. If I execute the function immediately, eve...

ALE Urgent

Hi All .TOO Urgent ....I have created a messagetype ZSDORDER with idoc type zsdord01 .One of my segment is Z1SORIFO .When ever idoc will posted at that time in filter setting(bd59), if EKORG field of above mentioned segment would be 'MX01'(Mexico). I...

Calculating the time.

Hi Experts, when i enter starting date, starting time and ending date, ending time. I need to get the total duration in hours.Is there any function module to resolve these issue or please provide me the logic.Thanks and regards.vijay

Text In Splitter container

Hello experts,I am facing a problem for getting text in a splitter container,I am creating ALV grid in splitter container, I got it in my 2nd row of splitter container from sflight table ,I want some text from spfli table on 1st row that is only te...

String extract.

Hi Experts,In my itab..i have data like this:data: begin of itab occurs 0, str type string, end of itab.<field name="searchDescription"><![CDATA[]]></field><field name="longDescription"><![CDATA[<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer a...

Resolved! Bathc Job Triggered by Event

Hi All,I have a program which updates the product allocation. What i want to happen is the ability to set up a batch job based on an event. This event will be a change in certain fields in customer master like sale district, sales group, sales office...

Circle Sunday Calendar Year

Hii I have a real issue regarding FI Calendar year .In my case the financial runs for April to March.But there is a financial year variant maintained for Nov-Oct financial year also,which taked the circle sunday concept of period definition i.e th...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.