Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 16th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News May 16th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)DESCRIPTIONabapGit – The Open-Source WayabapGit – The Open Source Way: https://podcast.opensap.info/open-source-way/2024/05/15/abapgit/  DYK SAP Fiori applications usin...

thumbnail.png

BDC

Hi , I need a sample code of BDC ,to learn how to work on bdc .can an one help me out and let me know the link nor provide me a step by step process .of how to creat a bdc.which will heplfull to learn working on BDC.Thanks ,vinay

Resolved! sapscript

hi friends,i am going to display two forms (scripts) based on (bsid-bukrs) two company codes with two different logos so that each form should be displayed based on company codewith different logoplz suggest me how to write logic for thisregardssree

Help !!!!!

Hello frnds,I need to pass HEXVALUE '25' at the end of a text(character type) in SAP and after that it is going into the mainframe system.Plz do you have any idea how to do this.Thanks in advance,Navneet Chaubey

Query regarding HEXADECIMAL

Hello frnds,I need to pass HEXVALUE '25' at the end of a text(character type) in SAP. and through that it is going into a mainframe system.Now the problem is that when I am Converting the HEXVALUE '25' into character it is showing me '%' sign and whe...

Resolved! Copied standard report

hi all,I have copied the standard program GP42PKJMBDINVFNFIGFTHY31F3V (assigned to the transaction code S_ALR_87012168) to the custom program ZFIABDC, Could you please let me know how to configure the custom program to the node FIAP_RECHERCHE_REPORTS...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.