Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

user exit MV45AFZH

Hi all,In the sales order processing using user exit MV45AFZH i have to split authorizations when there are multiple scheduled lines per line item and this should be done only for schedule lines with confirmed quantity.Please suggest me on how to pro...

BDS + MS Word + changing

Hi, ABAPdevs.Hope to receive some help.I store Word documents in BDS and have their keys in my db table. So I need to show docs, may be to open it in MS Word or in other way, and then, in case user modify it and want to save changing, be able to sav...

Resolved! Commit work

Hi all,I have a program to copy data from one internal order to other internal order.for ex ; i have internal order 001 i need to copy all data of 001 to 002 . My program is working fine .But i have field called long text after 1 st execution program...

About OPEN_VALUES table

Hi,Can anyone please explain me what the OPEN_VALUES table is used for and what fields does it have?I saw this in FORM AUTHORIZATION_VALUE_SPLIT routine in MV45AFZH user exit under sales order processing and i need to work with it.Thank you in advan...

Resolved! Dialogue Programming

Hello Friends,I have a requiremnt and it has 2 screens in it.When i enter data in the first screen it has to show the results in the table in the first screen. I have a push button on the first screen. if i click the push button it should take me to ...

BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_INSERT

Hi, I Have this BAPI Function module 'BAPI_CATIMESHEETMGR_INSERT' for inserting the data into CATSDB table. (Transaction CAT2). I never used this before. I am passing 3 records of same employee into the function module. If I get 2 return messages ...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.