Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

Resolved! Date Calc

hi,how would i calculate the number of weeks left for that fiscal year...say for instance, i have auctioned an asset in the month of August-2006 (8th month),now till december 31 there are 22 weeks left,so is there a FM which could calculate this for ...

for sap script email

hi to all, In sap script i have to do mailing and fax to the vendor of the payment advice with the payment method of "Bank Transfer". but i am not getting where to configure the mail and fax, because the payment remittance advice is not in the NACE...

BAPI SALESORDER CREATE/CHANGE

hi guys,does anyone know how to use the INT_NUMBER_ASSIGNMENT field on the Sales Order create/Change BAPI's. I am having a problem as i am trying to add BOM Materials to the sales order.if i add 2 BOM's each explode and its messing up the schedule li...

Outbound interface

Hi my requirement goes like this:I need to transfer header and item data into file in application server.I need to create separate file for plant (multiple selection field)However i have a specific requirement which i am not able to map and it is:<b>...

Resolved! code error

hello friends..this is akshay as BW consultanrt, i am writing one program for my extraction requierment. could you please help me to solve the code error..code is as below..Tables: PA0001,zgmpt.data: begin of itab_gmpt occurs 0.include structure zgmp...

Resolved! Smartforms Print page in order

Hi,I would like to print the page of my smartform in a special order. For example, if I have 3 pages and I need 2 copies, I would like to havePage 1 (copie 1)Page 1 (copie 2)Page 2 (copie 1)Page 2 (copie 2)Page 3 (copie 1)Page 3 (copie 2)Do you have ...

RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILURE

Hi,There was a system call from UNIX using STARTRFC to SAP R/3 system. It returned the following error message.RFC Call/Exception: SYSTEM_FAILUREGroup Error group 104 Key RFC_ERROR_SYSTEM_FAILUREMessage connection closed without mes...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.