Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

Resolved! Commit work and wait

Hi all ,This is my code. I need to copy data from 1 st internal order to 2 nd internal order .But long text not copying.Cany any help me in this issue?FORM CREATE_PLAN_TEXT_DETAIL . DATA: STMPNAME LIKE THEAD-TDNAME, TTMPNAME LIKE THEAD-TDNAME. CLEA...

SAP SCRIPTS - TOTALS

Hi Everyone i am using this logic to write the subtotal and total in the script, i am doing the total for the quantity field and writing the perform in main window.The problem is the first time iam getting correct values but once i go back(not to the...

Resolved! document amount

hi friends,i need to fetch amount in document currencey and print that.bsid-wrbtrif document type (bschl) is populated with '01' '02' '03' '04' '05'......'09' wrbtr is positive else negitive so how to populate this with negative sign.regardssree

Resolved! IDOC Segment field change

Hi,Can anyone tell about how to change the field VALUE of IDOC type QALITY02,segment E1ADRM1,field PARTNER_ID? Currently the system is pulling the value from system address table, where as I need to pull from KNKK-KRAUS. Can the transaction code BD66...

Shiva_Ram by Active Contributor
  • 10 replies
  • 0 kudos
Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.