Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, May 24th, 2024

DESCRIPTIONMastering SAP CollaborateEvent Site: https://reg.eventmobi.com/mastering-sap-melbourne-2024Extension Architecture Guide:Extension Architecture Guide: https://help.sap.com/docs/sap-btp-guidance-framework/extension-architecture-guide/what-is...

Thumbnail.png

doing user exit for va01

Hi, I got a problem in the user-exit of VA01. when we are copying data from request with quotation then the items all are copied and in edit mode. but in the item list we have to get item category in display mode how to make display mode of the tab...

is end-of-selection must???

guyzzz!!!as we all know dat a classical report can be generated without using END-OF-SELECTION also.....then wat is d use of using dat1 in a report???is it necessary???if it is ??? why it is necessary???if it is not??? why is it not??? n wat is d us...

Copy tables along with content.

Hello Experts, I am trying to copy the table along with the content. It is copying only the structure of the table when I use the trasaction SE11. Could any of you kindly help me to get through this.Thank you in advance.Subramanyeshwer

Mula by Associate
  • 7 replies
  • 0 kudos

Resolved! zmeng

hi, my fielg zmeng is empty for all select/help meselect-options: s_erdat for vbak-erdat. select-options: s_matnr for vbap-matnr. select-options: s_abgru for vbap-abgru. start-of-selection.*check s_erdat ne ' '.*select * from vbap appending table...

smartforms-item text

Hi exports,I want to add item text for my form.The condition is Read_text or internal text structure where id = vbbp language= nast-langu.Name = a concatenated vbak-vbeln and vbap-posnr abd object = zcri.I am call function module Read_text in editor....

ALV dump in background

Hello Experts, When i am running the ALV grid display program in the foreground. It is working perfectly all right but when i run the same program in back ground it is giving a dump.Dump is happening at following position and it throw control erro...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.