Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent Activity

SAP Developer News, April 18th, 2024

Podcast Version: SAP Developer News April 18th, 2024 – SAP Developers (opensap.info)Description:SAP CodeJam European Roadshow SAP CodeJam Event Calendar: https://community.sap.com/t5/sap-codejam/eb-p/codejam-events SAP CodeJam Group: https://communit...

thumbnail.jpg

alv classes( urgently )

Hi all!I have a requirement of generating a screen similar to this (program:SAPLKKDI AND THE SCREEN NO IS 1301). ACTUALLY i am supposed to generate a similar screen.... but ,i have to exclude some of the fields in the above mentioned screen and add s...

Resolved! Dynamic Native Sql

hi, i have seen many examples of Dynamic Open SQL.Is there a way to do dynamic Native SQL ?i tried below, but it does not work.data: begin of myitab occurs 0, age type i, end of myitab.data: str type string.str = 'age = 25' .exec sql PERF...

Resolved! Need Help...

Hi Friends, I have a task which should display the status of the production order. If an order number(AUFNR) is given, it should display whether the order is available or not. Also it should display the status of the order whether it is delivered, ...

Tax Jurisdiction Validation

Hi We are using a Z_program to upload Dr memos and credit memos from a spreadsheet. The program validates each line item and if there are errors it returns the errors to a worksheet on Excel with the specific line number. For it to do this it s...

dialog program query

Hi all,can any one tell me how to create a free txt in module pool program.I NEED TO TYPE IN WHATEVER IN NEED AND I NEED TO DISPLAY WHEN I NEED TO DO SO.Do i need to create a table for that .if yes what should be the fields in the table.thanks

Resolved! help needed!

Hi Gurus,The structure CI_PLPO needs to be created for customer enhancements. I tried appending some fields into the structure, it doesnot give me any sytax errors, but doesnot get activated too. It gives me the message 'table ci_plpo could not be ac...

user Exits/ BAdi

Hi Experts.I need to make the field SZA5_D0700-SMTP_ADDR mandatory when ever a user is created or changed Via SU01. I played quite bit with the Following BAdi but couldn't achive what i need. We are not using <b>CUA </b>at all.Here is the Code which ...

BADI

Hi all,what is the purpose of the method INITIALIZE_ADD_ON_DATA and when does this method gets triggered (during customer creation )in BADI CUSTOMER_ADD_DATA.ThanksSandeep

doing user exit for va01

Hi, I got a problem in the user-exit of VA01. when we are copying data from request with quotation then the items all are copied and in edit mode. but in the item list we have to get item category in display mode how to make display mode of the tab...

Welcome to SAP Community!

These materials will help you participate and connect with other members.

• FAQs

Find answers to basic questions about using SAP Community.

• Resources

Learn about community rules, take our tutorial, and get support.

• Q&A

Familiarize yourself with questions and answers.

• Blogging

Share your knowledge by contributing to the community.

• Welcome Corner

Introduce yourself and get to know other members.